Comments are off for this post

Jesus turned venom to nectar

In the year 1999 we had gone on a vacation to India for 45 days. We returned back in the middle of August. The climate was very hot and humid. On reaching home my daughter Calvita noticed a open Pepsi can left on the table. She was really thirsty, she ran and drank it. My wife then informed me that Calvita drank a Pepsi. I was then wondering from where did she get Pepsi to drink as I didn’t buy any Pepsi during our journey. I then tried to recall and my wife told me that this Pepsi was bought before we left on vacation. The can was open and half consumed. I then took the remaining of this Pepsi and emptied it out in the sink. To my surprise I noticed that the Pepsi was contaminated and there were chunks of fungus in it.

We then contacted the doctor on the phone and the doctor advised us to make her vomit by putting a finger in her mouth. She was not allowing us to do that. I then took her in front of the alter and I removed the bible and quoted this promise from -Mark 16:16-18 “Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved; whoever does not believe will be condemned. Believers will be given the power to perform miracles: they will drive out demons in my name; they will speak in strange tongues; if they pick up snakes or drink any poison, they will not be harmed; they will place their hands on sick people, and these will get well.” I said to the lord, even though my daughter has drank the deadliest poison, no harm shall come upon her and we started praising God.

All glory to God, Calvita was not at all affected by the contaminated Pepsi. She did not even vomit nor did she have any stomach ache. It was just like drinking a normal Pepsi. Our daughter was saved by the mercy of the Lord.

Br. Alfred Rebello
UAE

Bus Transportation